Home Page

What do I do if I am not happy about the provision made for my child with special educational needs?

All staff in school work with the needs of all children at the heart of all they do.  Should the need for a complaint arise, parents should, in the first instance, discuss the matter with their child’s class teacher.  Should the problem remain unresolved, the complaint should then be discussed with the following people in this order:


  • The SENDCo
  • The Head teacher
  • The SEND Governor
  • The Governing Body


Every effort will be made to ensure a satisfactory resolution of the problem in as short a time as possible.  If needed the Independent Parent Partnership will be contacted.