How is Lark Rise Academy accessible to children with SEND?
- The building is accessible to children with physical disability via ramps. The Academy is built on one level floor and there are no steps.
- School staff ensure that the equipment used is accessible to all children regardless of their needs.
- After school provision is accessible to all children including those with SEND.
- Extra curricular activities are accessible for children with SEND.
- There is clear differentiation across the school in all curriculum areas.
- Specialist provision to ensure accessibility is implemented for all children requiring it as possible.