- The school budget, received from the Department for Education, includes money for supporting children with SEND.
- The Headteacherthen decides on the budget for Special Educational Needs and Disabilities in consultation with the school governors, on the basis of needs in the school.
- The Headteacher and the SENCo discuss all the information they have about SEND in the school, including:
- The children getting extra support already
- The children needing extra support
- The children who have been identified as not making as much progress as would be expected
The Headteacher and SENCo decide what resources/training and support is needed accordingly.
- All resources/training and support are reviewed regularly and changes made as needed.